Homeowner’s insurance in Mexico offers coverage for dwellings and other structures, personal property, personal liability and more. Covering your primary or vacation home in Mexico is prudent for catastrophic events. Our policies are issued through Grupo Nacional Provincial with an A- AM Best Rating.
Mexico Homeowners Insurance Coverage
Getting a quote is easy with some basic information about your. Make a list that includes the square footage, property type (home, condo/townhome), construction quality, replacement costs for buildings, primary use, distance from ocean or river, theft prevention measures, construction type and roof construction type. You can view all of these items on the quote form directly as well. A few areas are excluded as well so pay attention if your home is located in Quinta Roo, Yucatan or Campeche. Otherwise, you can get a quote and policy issued through our system.
Dwellings and Other Structures
- $5,000 to $1,000,000 Coverage
- Deductibles Starting as low as $500
- Coverage up to $400,000
- Theft Coverage up to $250,000
- Deductibles starting at $500
Loss of Use, Loss of Rent
- From $1,000 up to $200,000
- Coverage from $5,000 up to $100,000
- Mexican Liability up to $1,000,000
- Earthquake and Volcanic Eruption
- Hydro-Meteorological Events – hurricane, wind, flood, tidal wave
- Subject to specific deductibles and a coinsurance
- 15 day waiting period for hurricane coverage
- Mexican States of Yucatan, Campeche and Quinta Roo
- Restricted Zip Codes
- Assets exposed to natural elements
- Wood frame, palapas or non-steel metal structures
Shopping Mexico Homeowners Insurance is a breeze with our online quote system. Feel free to contact us with any questions or get your quote through our easy online system. Our quote to purchase tools offer major time savings and the ultimate convenience. You can also get Mexico auto insurance in minutes along with coverage for RV’s, ATV, Motorcycle and Watercraft.